Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving...


Hello everyone! Thanks to each of you for coming today to parent/ teacher conferences. As always, I enjoy meeting with each of you!


We have a great week with no naps! We have started one-on-ones and pre-reading. The Puppy Pals seem to really like it! They have transitioned wonderfully.


Please mark your calendars for Monday, November 16th. Your children will be singing at the Book Fair at 11 am!


As we talk about Thanksgiving.... I had each child tell me something they are thankful for. They had some great answers. From God, to food, to Halloween.... everyone was thankful for something! I am thankful for my wonderful class! We also started a new unit this week, food. We are working on the letter N and it's sound. We learned the special word "to" as well. Be looking for our special project this week, Elmer! They are each very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment