Sunday, October 18, 2009

Box Tops

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! This weather has been amazing!

I just want to remind everyone to bring their box tops by Thursday if possible. (This gives me a chance to count them) They will come to collect them Friday morning. So far we have 353! Our goal for the Puppy Pals class is to get over 400! I think we can do it! Remember pantry items, bathroom tissue, tissues, etc all have box tops! Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far! I will give you a final total when they are turned in!

Also, please be advised that Google is having some issues. We are trying to figure out website clich├ęs and get everything available to you as soon as possible. Newsletter and the schedule have been having the most difficulties. Thank you for you patience with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment