Sunday, October 18, 2009

Box Tops

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! This weather has been amazing!

I just want to remind everyone to bring their box tops by Thursday if possible. (This gives me a chance to count them) They will come to collect them Friday morning. So far we have 353! Our goal for the Puppy Pals class is to get over 400! I think we can do it! Remember pantry items, bathroom tissue, tissues, etc all have box tops! Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far! I will give you a final total when they are turned in!

Also, please be advised that Google is having some issues. We are trying to figure out website clichés and get everything available to you as soon as possible. Newsletter and the schedule have been having the most difficulties. Thank you for you patience with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment